Customer Support Specialist at Tripsome.com
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with any pre and post booking inquiries when using our services or making choices from the pool of activities on Tripsome.com.
Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and activities, guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You will be trained to get yourself familiar with Tripsome's CRM dashboard and workflow.
Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via social media channels and phone calls
- Coordinating bookings with Tripsome Operators to make sure customers receive the best experience
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Identifying customer needs and helping customers use specific features on our platform or select the most relevant activities
- Analyze and report product malfunctions to product team when possible (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update our internal databases (Jira) with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Monitor customer questions on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests from customers and effective workarounds with team members
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product and Marketing teams
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with our industry (leisure and tourism industry, entertainment, working with customers in travel industry) is a plus
- Experience using social media chats for business and remote support tools
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Fluency in Azerbaijani, Russian and English is a must.
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Competitive salary based on the candidate's qualifications (base salary + bonus from successful conversions).
- Employee stock options for employees who make long-term commitment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Professional growth and learning in a growing startup environment.
- Continuous mentorship by senior management.
- The agile approach to management and no bureaucracy.
- Participation in strategic meetings of the company.
- Monthly wellbeing tickets (tickets to activities on tripsome.com).
This is full time job for fresh graduates or junior level specialists.
Send your CV / Resume AND Linkedin url to email@example.com with "Customer Support Specialist" subject line.